Battlestar Galactica!!!?

Is there anywhere I can download the NEW Season 2 for free? We borrowed the first episodes on DVD from a friend and the dang collection leaves us hanging on a "To be continued...". I really cannot afford to pay for the download and really do not want to go through shady websites that use spyware. Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

use a sharware program like limewire or bitcomet.. BTW, i love that show, i unfortunately missed most of season 2, dammit all to hell!

• Ro-bot

I don't know about for free, but season 2 is on DVD, too. You can rent them from Netflix or Blockbuster online (our blockbuster doesn't carry them in the physical stores, darn it!). Or maybe you friend will get season 2 as well and let you borrow it.

first you want to download a client like BITLORD then after thats installed you want to go to one of the following websites to download the torrent for it:

mininova.org

thepiratebay.org

torrenyspy.com

isohunt.com

*note* you dont want to download anything from kazaa or limewire. they are both infested with viruses.

• Having enjoyed the original, I refuse to watch the new version.