Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Unpoppable zit?

I have a 1" daimeter 1/2 inch high zit where the side of my nose meets my face.

It has no pus, and when I stick a sterile needle through each end nothing comes out but blood. Shouldn't pus be coming out?

Favorite Answer

not if it is so far under the skin surface that you can't lance it it won't. Try putting something on it to draw the pus to the surface. Believe it or not, a layer of toothpaste applied overnight can work by drying it up!

It's not ready, You shouldn't be sticking anything in there unless you are a surgeon. Get some tea tree oil and keep applying for a few days until the inflamation and swelling recede. That stuff is highly anticeptic and has healed big zits for me in all stages of outbreak. If at all possible see a dermatologist or even a reg Dr. but not until the holes you poked are not so noticeable unless you want the Doc to give you a lecture.

It is a pimple, but it is very deep. These are the most painful, and hardest to deal with.

I hate to say this, but there isnt much you can do. I have had luck bring thm to a head with heat (hot showers).

Eventually they may come to the top, or go away.

Pinching will only rile it up like a angry dwarf sodomites rectal region. Nothing but pain and frustration.

I also thin k that medications will not absorb that deep to effect this .

While the pus pocket itself is probably the size of a bb, it is so deep that it is disrupting much of yoru flesh, causing the large mound.

This is a good time to test your patients, and KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF IT!!!!!!

Only acception is if hot showers and time bring it to a head, then pinch. Otherwise, HANDS OFF!!!!!

Unnessicary pinching will make this 1 week pimple turn into a 1+ month monster and NOTHING will come out of it.

Put as hot as you can take wet (soft washcloth)compresses on it as often as possible and also try buying black tar ointment. You can probably buy it in a major drugstore or on line. There are different brands. This black tar is nasty and messy but does work. You will probably only use it at night and have to cover it somehow with a breathable bandage. The hot compresses though will help out the most. Also try not to touch it. Sounds like a deep infected blind pimple/boil to me. Here is a link to the ointment.

http://goherbal.stores.yahoo.net/blacoinisdra.html

If it really bothers you, you can go to a dermatologist and get it frozen, but I would not be sticking needles into it, it increases the chance of infection and could leave a nasty scar. Freezing it costs about 15 bucks and takes all of 5 minutes. They just apply a single drop of liquid nitogen using a swap, and it stings but is highly effective.

maybe its not really a zit put a concealer

Not if it's a boil. They don't always come to a head.