Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What are you goals?

I have many

Favorite Answer

To travel to as many countries as I can before I die and to make enough money while I can work so that I am comfortable in my old age. To never stop learning until my mind just can't hold any more.

I too have many....but thats because I have many issues to work through. My immediate goals are 1) quit smoking, 2) Lose 10 lbs, 3) stop self injuring, 4) confide more truthfully in my therapist, 5) get healthy

Dragon goal collect gold and jools and chocolate, then protect treasure from nasty thiefses.

Dragon other goal to finish paying off credit card bill that accumulated from surgery for Dragon dog this summer.

To rule the world so I can destroy all those stupid as$ stop signs that everybody and their mama run. I mean if its so important for people to stop they need to put up a d@mn stop light. Then I'd send all of those D@MN Christan rock bands to #ell cause I'm sick and tired of watching these idiots sing about how much they love god. I mean come on I'm down with him but to try to turn it into a career when half of them don't even sound old enough to get crunk pisses me off.

Like the girl before me, to be happy. :) Also to get an A in french and honors english because that class is killing me. To not stress too much about homework. & To stop procrastinating. You seem like an interesting person. hmmm :)

To retire by 18 JUL 2008. Right on schedule, too.

• my goals are to stay a good mother. making sure my kids are always taken care of by me and no one else but teachers. having a better life for them.

• misery

My goals are to be valedictorian and to just be happy... That pretty much sums it up.

To get into a good college

To get from one end of the day to the other without any peril or atrocities.