Your fly gets jammed. What's the best way to get out of this predicament without losing your poise in public?

How can you still preserve your professional image among your officemates if this thing happens to you (say for instance, you work in a firm located in Beverly Hills, etc.)?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As soon as you notice, excuse yourself to the washroom and fix your zipper. PLEASE don't call attention to the situation by trying to fix it in the middle of a conversation or something. Excusing yourself to the washroom doesn't injure your professional image, but wriggling with the zipper of your pants at the watercooler just might.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It is what it is. Just go with it and excuse your self and take care of it. Your human and things happen to us all. Beverly Hills or not people are people weither they think there all that or not. You would feel the same way in a lowly office of professionals too.

• Peri
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Send out a company wide email apologizing for the inadvertant exposure of your penis. Reassure them that you did not intend to sexually harrass anyone and you would appreciate it if they did not bring any lawsuits against you. Casually let people know you are available if they would like a second look later in private.

• 1 decade ago

I'd tuck out my shirt to conceal.

or use a big hanky like a drape around my waist big enough to conceal the fly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Tell the fly to keep away from the jar.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Untuck your shirt to cover it and excuse yourself to go home to change.

• 1 decade ago

JUST TAKE IT EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.