OK Girls I really need your help here!?

I have a really good friend and we have known eachother for 4 years. Lately shes been doing a lot of things with me cause i like something she likes. She gave me her adress and everything. She always smiles sweetly. If you were that girl, what would you want from me or want me to do?

Favorite Answer

Um just a friendship .....you might scare her away if you push for more. I geuss you could ask her.

~Good Luck~

Aww puppy love looks like someone has a crush on you, she isreally doesn't want to ruin your friendship either but on the other hand wants you to notice her than more than a friend. Maybe if there's a dance or something ask her to go as a friend but wear something pretty if no dance then have a study date or go out for pizza. Have fun take her places!

I'm not a girl, but when a girl gives you her address ans phone number it means she either wants to get to know you better, or she has a crush on you. If she smiles that means you always make her happy which is also a good sign she likes you. Just get to know her better, and maybe one day you'll become more than friends.

It depends what kind of friend you have.. maybe she's really generous and all and she wants nothing back but only your true friendship.

but this kind of friend could be hard to find now a days... they could be like that but in times of crisis she might need your help and ask for something or maybe she is just giving you lots of stuff because she wants this thing from you that she thinks you wouldn't give her so fast.

I would want a relationship. I mean if you both took it to the next level, then i say why not further?! Try it, i think thats what she wants from you. Take it slow though. Try to let up on the sexual stuff.

u have to ask her . if u like her more than a friend just go for it but u have to remember one thing, if she doesnt feel the same way things will never be the same...u can loose a friend...but its up to u, but make sure first that she wants the same

I would just want you to be my friend. Why ruin the friendship and take it to the next level?

I'm not that girl so I can't speak for her, if you want to know what she wants you will have to ask HER.

Who knows what she does or doesn't want. She is probably just being nice to you.

it means she likes u! she wants u to ask her out.