Why do you feel and how can you think that you have to convince others than YOUR faith is truer than theirs?

If you are truly happy with your relationship with God in your life, if you are truly spiritual (and I don't mean religious, I mean, really spiritual), why do you feel like you're above others if they don't follow the same religion as you? And how would you know how they feel in their heart if you don't know anything about their religion, of which the name alone (being different than yours)prevents you from truly looking into their heart?

Favorite Answer

ok first as long as you have a relationship that is real with God then you shouldnt care what others think just as long as you know that you and God are ok.

I really try not to think of myself as above others. Even if i know my belief is true. The name of what they believe means NOTHING. It is what is truly in there heart that matters to me. There are some that are only one tiny thing about something as simple as Missionary or baptism. The people can be Christians and know Jesus as there savior, they just believe in baptism different. They still know Jesus, so it still means they are a Christian.

Suppose you are sitting on top of a hill and all of a sudden you catch sight of an invading army in the horizon. Will you sit still and behave as if you had not seen anything or will you run back to the village to warn fellow villagers of the coming disaster?

• That a very good point. We are suppose to help each other, not put each other down. It's sad to say but some people use religion, to fuss and fight about.

Jesus said to go into the Whole World and tell'em about HIM.

Then, make Disiciples if they want to become one.

Thats Teach them what you have Learned from GOD.

some people don't know how to respect other peoples opinion because they are self obsorbed within their own world of belief

Becuase theirs one God and praying to any other God than the one is a lie and asking for a one way trip to the lake of Fire.

:-)Praise Jesus!!!=]

i never said i have to convert... Only God converts people but I do know the truth and I can tell people if they ask me....

kill anyone who says otherwise,