How many "Latinoes" are related by marriage to a real redneck?

I know that many Latino immigrants married for citizenship, so isnt it hypocritical to be dissing the same people they are related to? Kindof funny huh?

J.R., that isnt racist, its a fact of immigration.

Favorite Answer

Dated rednecks,they are cute but never married one.Hey a girl still has to have standards and my idea of living on a farm and saying my hubby earned a living jerking off horses......umm i mean being a horse breeder didn't sound all that appealing to me.I guess the anti illegals are right there are SOME jobs that only american citizens would do.Ok well hope i answered your question.

Even if they did marry for citizenship, that doesn't mean their spouse is a redneck or that their spouse has redneck family members. You don't really have a valid point on this one.

Most Rednecks prefer Tittie Dancers or Asian Mail Order.

• Daisy

Yes, you know, I think you're right! You DO have a point! And then when they have kids, well, does that make their kids mexnecks?

All the whities that have had the honor of "getting to know me" are FAR from being Rednecks. Sorry not interested in thr@$h.

thats racist dude

it is funny...and what is wong with interracial indulgence... "dilution is the best solution"

roflmao...good one..