Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Women! Why'd you have to eat the apple and bring us sin???

Don't you know not to trust talking snakes?!

Favorite Answer

Damn, we're such bitches!

read your Bible again , Eve ate of the friut yes and at the time she had no reason not to trust the snake sin was not in the world yet , you seem to have forgotten one important factor or standard it takes two ADAM took of the fruit also so it wasnt just Eve but the both of them that disobeyed God and sin began . and it wasnt all women thankyou

Sorry but you have been misinformed cause I do NOT talk nor trust talking snakes. There is no such thing as a talking snake. Nor did I tell you to eat any apples.

• Midge

And just what was the man doing and why didn't he protect Eve from the snake? You know it says after she ate then she turned to Adam and gave him some. Well, if he was that close I think he was just a chicken to not protect Eve because when Satan said "Did God really say that if you ate this fruit you'd die? If you ate this fruit you surely would not die (meaning if you don't eat it I'll kill you).--But anyway after it is all over he even tries to blame God for the debacle because he says to God "The woman made me eat it--The Woman YOU GAVE ME"

you guys always put the blame on us. The truth be told God told Adam not to eat the apple. Eve heard it from Adam, not God. Adam hearing it from God is actually the one who commited the sin and brought it on to the rest of us. And men talk to each other all the time.

Hi um I just want to point out that Adam knew eating it was wrong but he did...all on his own. He didnt have to follow the woman but he did.

Genisi 24:6 Consequently the woman saw that the tree was good for food and that it was something to be longed for to the eyes, yes, the tree was desirable to look upon. So she began taking of its fruit and eating it. Afterward she gave some also to her husband when with her and he began eating it.

(1 Timothy 2:14) Also, Adam was not deceived, but the woman was thoroughly deceived and came to be in transgression

Adam ate it too all he had too do was listen to God . He was sitting right there when the serpent was tricking Eve he could have intervened. He named all the animals , plants, and he named Eve. It seems like he should have had enough sense to just say No. Then Eve wouldn't have been punished . Maybe God would have got rid of her and created another Eve.

It wasn't a red apple in the garden of Eden but a little green pair rolling on the ground.

I was hungry! I spent ALL DAY watching the kids and keeping that damned garden clean, and you come home from work and demand sex from me. I have to do everything around here. This snake showed up with something I didn't have to cook. I was sold!

If Eve hadn't eaten the apple, her and Adam would still be in the Garden of Eden, and never had children. If they never had children, we would not be here. I am grateful she ate that apple!!! Sometimes something bad had to happen to receive something good!!!

And us guys just didn't fully understand the whole "don't eat the apple" thing either, right? The sexes are equal in all things, even intelligence.