Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

what is a good age to loose your virginity?

where or what

Favorite Answer

When you are mature enough to make the descision to marry the one to spend the rest of your life with - then on your wedding night give your new spouse the gift of virginity. It will be the best gift you ever give or receive!!

A good age is when you are ready to take on any and all responsibilities with it. Meaning an STD...buying the condom....getting birth control....taking care of a baby because it happens with all precautions. That said, your wedding night is the best time to loose it.

Where? A bed is good. The floor is exciting. Personal jacuzzi is a blast. ;)

22

21

I don't think there is a specific age that is best to lose your virginity. It just depends on when you are ready and mature enough to handle the responsibilities that come along with it.

Never, just kidding the Mom in me just came out. There is not an age that you can use to answer this question, more of what your maturity level is. If you research and become informed about your decision so you can learn what your options are for protection and such

Well it depends on how u feel. I don't know how u fell about the person so I really can't say but make surethat it is love not liking cause if it isn't love u are just givin it up and once u do that u never get it back it is a big step!

Good question ! I personally wouldn't say wait til your married , that wouldn't be the thing to do these days . What if you were to wait til you were married? What if the two of you we not compatable sexually ? I would say , if you were my child to wait til you were sure the person you were with was the one whom you would like to be your first one , because no matter how many mates you end up having during your life , you'll NEVER forget your first time .You don't want to look back on your life and regret who you lost it to .

12 or 42

After marriage is good. Otherwise 17. At least try to have a nice relationship with the other party.