What astrological sign are you most compatible with, and why?

Favorite Answer

Cancer & Scorpio have been my most rewarding relationships so far.

I'm a pisces by the way.

CT

• Aimee

I'm a Taurus and I think I'm most compatible with Pisces or Virgo. I want to find a Pisces. I know a Virgo but he and I don't seem to be anything more than friends. I think a Libra might be compatible with me too. Any earth sign would probably be compatible with me. One sign that am am not compatible to is Aries...too wild for me. I thought Capricorn was compatible to me but the guy I liked that was a Capricorn was all wrong for me.

I am told that I'm compatible with cancer and virgo. But I'll the people I've ever liked are pisces (which is my sign). I think its a bit odd how all of my crushes are pisces. And there is a good many trust me.

I am Taurus and most compatible with Cancer

And I guess I have to be as I have 2 sons and they are both Cancer lol

But I am very much in love and engaged to a Leo man : )

Love & Blessings

Milly

• I am a libra, i am dating a man that was born in april. I don't know what sign he is, but we are barely compatible. I am not sure what sign a libra is more compatible with.

I'm Pisces and I seem to be more compatible with Scorpio, Cancer, or Capricorn

i am the most compatiable with scorpio people!

because-

1 i am a cancerian(both water signs)

2 i am a number nine person-which is partially shared by scorpios(pluto's other number)

3 because i KNOW i am compatiable with pisces too, but i just happen to like scoprios more!

see? simple!

Source(s): aaah... my sources are my biggest secrets...

Definitely the Scorpios, because I'm a Scorpio. Been together for 40 years, passionate fighting, passionate fornicating. Never do anything halfway!

[Sorry, that wasn't a four-letter word, was it?]

Source(s): personal experience

im a scorpio and my man is a taurus and i dont know why but im just grrrrrr... uh baby with him pero we been wit each other for 3 years and we just are on fire strange cause every body says welll on the horoscopes stuff says me and taurus arent great couple at all