back & low abdominal pain (only the sensitive may answer)?

not to make this ?long,but for the past week I have back & abdo pain every morning, yesterday & today the pain last all day

my breast are full and tingly, I am tired, sleepy

and noted that I have purchase a digital clear blue ovulation kit

which I start using since the 28th of 09 & never gotten a positive result so I presume that I did not ovulate so in my mind it is impossible to be preg

have doc to see doc on tues

for now I would like to know is their a possibility that I might be preg

Update:

No STD & period will be on the 13th

also never have pain before period in the pass

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you may have what is called a urinary tract infection I get them all the time you need to drink lots of water and the original cranberry juice also call to make an appt with your doctor from julie

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Simple reply on your query is YES. so much of the couple drops of semen published earlier to ejaculation holds 1000's of sperms. Plan B capsule is simplest approximately eighty five-ninety% amazing. Go on your Gyn. and get at the Pill Take a being pregnant scan and KNOW what you're up towards as quickly as feasible. the pointy pains within the diminish stomach are ordinarily precipitated through the Plan B capsule considering the fact that that is how the ones capsules paintings.

• 1 decade ago

There can be alot of things wrong everybody has different bodies and I would recommend that you speak to a doctor and get a exam because if you are not pregnant it could be serious.Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

1. is it your period?

2. chances aren't that high but yeah you may be pregnant

3. after all, it may be some other problem? see a doc

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is always a chance! Those are symptoms of being pregnant, but some can still be symptoms of your period!

when are you due?

• 1 decade ago

jus wait and see what happens and then if your pain doesnt stop and u still feel the same way i suggest going to the doctor

• 1 decade ago

You might have an infection

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.