back & low abdominal pain (only the sensitive may answer)?

not to make this ?long,but for the past week I have back & abdo pain every morning, yesterday & today the pain last all day

my breast are full and tingly, I am tired, sleepy

and noted that I have purchase a digital clear blue ovulation kit

which I start using since the 28th of 09 & never gotten a positive result so I presume that I did not ovulate so in my mind it is impossible to be preg

have doc to see doc on tues

for now I would like to know is their a possibility that I might be preg

No STD & period will be on the 13th

also never have pain before period in the pass

Favorite Answer

you may have what is called a urinary tract infection I get them all the time you need to drink lots of water and the original cranberry juice also call to make an appt with your doctor from julie

Simple reply on your query is YES. so much of the couple drops of semen published earlier to ejaculation holds 1000's of sperms. Plan B capsule is simplest approximately eighty five-ninety% amazing. Go on your Gyn. and get at the Pill Take a being pregnant scan and KNOW what you're up towards as quickly as feasible. the pointy pains within the diminish stomach are ordinarily precipitated through the Plan B capsule considering the fact that that is how the ones capsules paintings.

There can be alot of things wrong everybody has different bodies and I would recommend that you speak to a doctor and get a exam because if you are not pregnant it could be serious.Good Luck

1. is it your period?

2. chances aren't that high but yeah you may be pregnant

3. after all, it may be some other problem? see a doc

There is always a chance! Those are symptoms of being pregnant, but some can still be symptoms of your period!

when are you due?

jus wait and see what happens and then if your pain doesnt stop and u still feel the same way i suggest going to the doctor

You might have an infection