Has any one ever heard of ACN?
- sarayuLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
More details should have been given by you. Your question is in corporation section, plenty of options available for ACN;
1. AMERICAN COLLEGE OF NUTRITION - ACN
2. The Association of Camp Nurses is an organization supporting camp nursing, healthy camps, education, research, jobs, and members.
3. Association for Comprehensive NeuroTherapy (ACN)
Features a newsletter dealing with alternative treatments for
4. ACCENTURE LTD. (ACN
5. Architecture Centre Network
6. ACN: Adventist Communication Network
7. ACN is a leading direct selling company offering highly competitive fixed and ...
We can add a lot more.
- 1 decade ago
YES. RUN don't walk, as far away as you can. You pay $499, get the training packet in the mail later and then find out when it's too late that you can only get your money back within 10 days. It's a MLM that falls just below the radar of a pyramid scam. I'm in the process of helping my son get out w/in his 10 days. You can only recruit friends and family members, no cold marketing, and then they find out that the rates are more than they're paying now, rude customer service, etc. The only way you make money is to get tons of friends under you, other than that the small amt. of money you get from people using services is nothing.Source(s): Personal experience
- 1 decade ago
Yes, it's a network marketing group but they make it sound good:
Founded in 1993 by four entrepreneurs, ACN has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world by providing customers with a better alternative for services they need and use everyday like local and long distance calling, internet, and wireless services – plus leading edge services like digital phone service with video phones.Source(s): www.acninc.com
- Anonymous1 decade ago
What does it pertain to?