Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what is a taboo that you do in bed?

What is the kinkest thing you and your partner has tried?

Favorite Answer

taboo usually means that it is a hidden love or affair..makes it more dangerous...and i could say some things but u would have write me personally for sex trix to make him crazy...just a few not like a book or anyhting =)

Actually if you are with your spouse there shouldn't be "limits' in the bedroom. In fact He knows I would try anything EXCEPT adding another person, But that goes both ways, He would also do anything I ask short of adding another person. we both feel very strongly for one another but feel that adding another person would only hurt our realtionship, Nothing good can come from "sharing" your spouse! But other than that I'm down for anything! (with him!) and we've tried a lot!

Since it is taboo, I cannot share it with you it is a secret. But thanks for asking. A lady never shares her secrets by the way.

i tryed getting the dog in on the action... but we couldent find any socks to put on the dogs feet.... (it was laundry day)

s

e

a