where can i find a media kit for sports illustrated?

i need audience information and demographics for sports illustrated subscribers for a project

this project is due monday and this is the last thing i need to do, i think somethings wrong with my computer because my teacher showed me the media kit online for sports illustrated last week and now i cant find it anywhere on the website, if anybody can get this information online somehow please let me know. thanks for the answers already im just kind of on a time limit here. ive gotten to the page on SI.COM and it says select the logo below for a media kit, but their are no logos there when i get to the page. if anyone can actually get this infor itd be greatly appreciated. thanks

Favorite Answer

Look on the masthead for the Advertising Office or rep in your area.

All you have to do is call, pretend you are with an ad agency talk to advertising, and ask for one. Its the easiest thing ever. I use to do it for a living. Tell them you are a media broker, you buy and sell ad space.