Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

how many people believe in love at first kiss?

Favorite Answer

im not sure ... but i know that i dont. i think that there can be a strong chemical reaction that pulls you to that person. even maybe to the extent that you know that you will fall in love with them or that they are the one. but i dont believe that you can love them that soon. ask yourself this question... what is REAL love and really ponder this okay

I do. You can tell a lot about a person by the way that they kiss. You can just feel the attraction between the two people when the first kiss happends! Then If u feel the fireworks then u know just know u are going to be with that person for a while but if u don't feel it then .......Also U have to make sure that both of u feel the same way cause wat u might feel he/she might not feel and wat she/he might feel might no be wat the other person feels.

not me...i don't believe in love at first kiss maybe to love at first sight,yes.

i beleive in love a first sight

that defenatly tells you that you are ment for that person

well peace

I do because its happening to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!