WHAT IS UP WITH THESE STUPID KIDS ON HERE ASKING:DO YOU THINK I'M PREGNANT??? really!!! ask your mommy!!!?

SINCE WHEN HAS YAHOO BECOME YOUR PARENT!!!

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO START REQUIRING DRIVERS LICENSE IDENTIFICATION TO HAVE AN YAHOO ACCOUNT!!!

IF I HAD KIDS I WOULD NEVER!!!! EVER!!!! NEVER!!! ALLOW THEM TO ACCESS YAHOO ON HERE!!!

DON'T BELIEVE ME?

CHECK OUT PREGNANCY SECTION!!!

ALL YOU SEE IS 12 TO 16 YEAR OLDS ASKIN AM I PREGNANT!!!

YEA,WE NEED TO START WHIPPING THEM!!!

PARENT POWER!!!

Favorite Answer

I'll break out the belts! My mom whipped me when I was young and I turned out for the better! I'll never come on here asking s**t like this!

Yeah it is rather annoying .Especially when they think ppl behind a screen is suppose to answer a question like that.That's why there are free clinics and pregnancy tests.Makes you stop and wonder if parents are keeping a thorough eye on there kids.Are they involved in their poor lil lives.It is sad 12 yr old girls are asking questions like that.At that age, sex wasn't even on my mind.

You are right! I mean, they have so many ways of finding out if they are pregnant or not.....I mean, you are going to have someone typing on here saying 'Do you think I'm pregnant? I see blood and I think I see a head comming out, but, I'm just not sure. I am in a lot of pain, but, maybe it is gas. What do you think?'

You f'ucking moron! That is what I think. I mean, with so many agencies out there to help the gulliable, young, dumb and confused, you would think they would take this opportunity and check those out instead of asking very simple yet stupid questions.

Oh, shut it! There are plenty of people on this website who are mature enough not to be corrupted by the bad choices of others, and I am one of them, thank you very much! It is because of pro-inhibition people like you that I respect and love both the law and the American freedoms that I hold with all other Americans.

I agree that this is a parental issue, but it's not worth blowing a gasket over, dude............

• Eerin

then stop asking all those questions then. we all have figured out who you are and know it's you

• kimmys

I don't have any kids. That I know of.

u r crazy