Do women prefer short hair on guys????

I had my hair a foot past my shoulders. Today i just cut it all off. its only like an inch now. Was this a bad move on my part??????

Favorite Answer

It just depends upon the girl you want to attract and if you personally are attracted to the type of girls who prefer short hair. I used to be IN LOVE with long hair on guys. It was so sexy to me, but as I got a little older I found myself more attracted to the clean cut. Whenever I see a dude with long hair, I think, no future immature and I want to shave his head. Some women will always love the grunge look and/or long hair, some will only love clean cut and/or short hair, and some go from one to the other. It's just, whatever. I'd love to see a picture of you before and after, it has got to be a major differance!!!

Source(s): PROUD WIFE OF AN ARMY OFFICER

It was a smart move. I personally, do NOT like long hair on guys. It looks disgusting. I feel as if I am with another woman when I am with a long haired man. keep it short and simple. Clean cut. Much, much more attractive that way.

depends. can someone still run their fingers through it? Some women prefer really short hair, some like long hair. Me, I'm in the middle. I prefer guys with hair thats short, but still long enough for me to grab ^_~ so honestly, if you like it, what does it matter? it's impossible to find a hairstyle that every woman or every man would like LOL

It was a good move. I prefer short hair on a man.

A foot past your shoulders is not good. Long or short doesn't matter, but at that length I'd say it was turning into a towel or mop.

no way!! that was a great move...hair that long is not a turn on to me..but i will say that some women like guys with long hair..just not me..i think guys with short hair look more manly

No, that's not bad. As a matter-of-fact, man who wears clean cut hair looks more attractive and decent

long thick healthy hair exhibits the previous 'fertility' element. yet in my opinion i seem as though a smurf with long hair (or i think like one) and characteristic continuously favourite myself in a quick tatty bob sort. Plus i think of messing approximately with hairdryers and straightners and so on... its too plenty maintenance. i'd rather be doing different stuff. i think happier and sexier with shorter hair and altho its somewhat boyish theres something cool approximately it. Its approximately inner self belief. yet i admire long hair on a guy....

well me personally i like guys with short hair but other woman have different preferances about guys their is woman that like long hair and woman that like guys with short hair so it doesnt really matter just as long as u like it!!

That is like asking guys : Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? It just depends. Some girls are into it; some aren't.