Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Do you get extra points for tattling to the thought police (YA censors)?

This is silly and childish. I ask a joking question about whether i look fat in this picture in the beauty section and someone took offense to it, reported me and had the question removed, how is that offensive? it would be funny to anyone with the slightest sense of humor. People are overly sensitive, sheesh.... I understand when my religious questions are found to be offensive, but dang people, get a little thicker skin.

Favorite Answer

personally i think your cute.

The only time I have ever reported anyone was a couple extremely racist questions loaded with ethnic slurs. Otherwise just let people be. If the question is offensive don't answer. Some of the fun questions are the best - people need to lighten up.

I did not see your question nor would I have reported it. However you do realize that you can get reported for several things even if people don't find it offensive? I'm sure your question would have been considered personal chatting. There are several people on this site who actually use this site for its purpose and think that people who ask questions like your are just abusing their privileges on this site so they report them.

So while you think that people reporting people on here is "childish" I'm sure those people think you asking questions like that are also "childish". I have been reported for several things as well I don't care it don't bother me one bit if I get reported. That's a chance I take when answering questions on here.

• .

I had a harmless question removed yesterday for being chatty. The question was "What Lessons Have You Learned From Your Grandparents?" I have no clue what made that chatty, or why it offended anyone. I don't care about getting deleted, I care about the wonderful memories that were lost. I don't get it.

Points? I doubt it.

Some idiots seem to think so.

I'm with you, you fat sexy little piggy:-)

Edit: And here comes good ol' reliable fireball: 'you're in the wrong section'.

Does she realize how pathetic she is???

No u don't get extra points, and yes, that picture makes u look fat. Maybe they didn't get ur good side. :)

i'm sorry to hear that. and no, i don't think you get extra points.

sorry but youre in the wrong section...i dont know about this one

• blaze

No you don't.

no you don't...and thanks for the points.