Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is he my friend or boyfriend?

i have a guy friend. we are like best friends. he went out with one of my friends and they broke up. a little while after that, he wanted to go out with me. we went out for a day, but we stopped, because i knew that wasn't right. so now we are just friends, but he treats me like i'm his girlfriend. he flrits with me and won't let me wear tight pants outside, because he says that my butt is his property. i dont know whats going on. i dont know if we are friends or gf and bf. help me please!!!

P.S. He has a girlfriend, but he is the player type of guy.

I still have feelings for him too!!!

Favorite Answer

girl i think you like the attention that he gives to you...he will be at some other girls house tomorrow telling her what not to wear ...its called game, and he's just playing with you because he knows that you like him...guys are like that they just want to have their cake and eat it too....i'm guessing that you are the one who wants it to be something more...cause if you don't like someone you are not going to be confused about rather if you go out with that person or not... i mean why waste your time on someone your not interested in?? think about it...

ya he is treating you like his girl

but the way is seems with him being a player type

is that he is just treating you like his girl because he

still has feelings for you but if you dont feel it is right

then dont listen to him if he already has a gf and is

saying that to you get yourself a guy that will treat

you right

good luck and god bless

He is just trying to control you, too. He's obviously not wanting you to be his girlfriend.. he just wants a little something on the side. Don't waste your time with this one because even if he does break up with his girlfriend for you, he'll break up with you for another girl.

Maybe he's just joking around, but if he's acting like its serious then he's just playing with you. Tell him not to bother you anymore since you don't like the way he's acting towards you.

if he's got a girlfriend stay away! what kind of guy would cheat on his girlfriend? would u wanna have him cheat on you? besides if hes a player stay away from him. i wish they could change but believe me thats impossible!

Sounds like he's a friend, and not a very good one at that.

With all due respect,

ask him and if he has a girlfriend then let him be because it's not right in any way you put it to be with someone if they have someone

You're friends. He doesn't get it. Perhaps you should make it clear to him where you stand.

I think he want to be your boyfriend in a big way.

if he is playing with you like that what happens wit his girl friend

you should not get involved wit him