What is a good average to have as best answered questions?

At the moment I have 5%. Is that good for someone who is as think as ****? Lol.

Favorite Answer

well check this out

1 percent people have more than 90 % best answers - 5 stars bravo ! the most intelligent users here

4 percent people have more than 75% - good and intelligent users - 4 stars

25 percent have more than 50% - good users - 3 stars

25 % have more than 25% - users with a brain - 2 stars

40 % have 6-25% - average users , good and fun here - 1 star

5% have 0-5% - definetly needs to improve , good and fun here.-0stars

u have 5% not the best but when i checked ur profile i found ur answers intelligent . u have been unlucky here . i even voted for ur answers . i think u soon will have 25% and above best answerss.

well good average is more than 25%

kudos

I have no idea what is the average. Mine is around 30% most of the time, and I only get that by voting for my own questions. I don't even care about the points - I just hate unresolved questions! Also, a lot of the questions I answer get deleted, which artificially sends up the Best Answer rate.

I have NO idea how people get over 50% BA rate.

I see some of the top answerers on the leaderboard have 50 to 60%. Sure don't know how they get that high though. I feel lucky to have 25 to 28%. I'm a retired librarian and my research skills are pretty good, so that helps me get more BEST ANSWERS.

One thing you can do is go back through your list of questions answered. If they are IN VOTING, put in your vote. Sometimes just one vote carries the question and you will get best answer. Of course, we think our own answer is the best.