Is participating in multinational diplomatic efforts beneficial to US interests?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What are you talking about? Is this your debate topic for the November Public Forum?????

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let's see in Gulf war 1 Bush Sr. put together the greatest mulitnational diplomatic effort since WWII and it was a huge success.

Bush Jr. does the exact opposite of his father in the Iraq War and we are in a complete mess.

I hope that answers your question.

• 1 decade ago

Of course it is. The USA is important to the political situation of the world. I would think that they would want to be involved whenever possible.

It's very difficult to go it alone in this world. Besides, you should always attempt diplomacy first....force should only be a last effort.

• 1 decade ago

Like the Geneva Convention? Yes, I think it is of paramount importance for us to be leaders in such dialogs.

Unless we wipe our butts with the globally accepted resolutions of those efforts the way congress did this week. Then it probably isn't very beneficial to us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sometimes yes sometimes no. I like the rule that if its a situation where you have time to do the song and dance do it, because it lends us more credibility if we need to take military action.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

like the past 3 years that Europe and Russia have taken care of Iran and their nukes?

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely.

But you won't see it with the current administration in power.

• 1 decade ago

God yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.