does anyone here just love the band Hinder? If so why? details PLEASE?

Favorite Answer

I've only heard "Lips of an Angel" but it's like my favorite song ever. they are a really great band.

I LOVE HINDER! I like that it is somewhat edgy yet you can still understand the words and sing along. I love the style of vocals; not as gravely and vibrato as some current rock artists. As a die hard fan of the 80's rock scene, I appreciate that several of the Hinder songs feature a throwback to the 80's style guitar solo. I'm a 34 year old stay at home mom, my 21 year old niece introduced me to Hinder and I am a huge fan. Good to know I can still "rock out'!

I don't love them but I think they are a good band. I do love the song "Lips of An Angel." If you are getting (besides lips of an angel) is the piano version of "Get Stoned"

i love the band hinder.the song lips of an angel was awesome and kinda sad when i first heard it but it totally rocks!

I like them. Have you heard the song Lips Of An Angel...OMG IT ROCKS!

I do! I just have so many memories of good times and good friends attached to the music on their cd Extreme Behavior

i love them to death!!! they just have a good sound and the song lips of an angel is the best song to listent o when yur down!!!

• Echo

Nut i

.......my girlfriend's in the next room, SOMETIMES (!!) I wish she was you....................

The effontery of this guy! The girl on the side is also an idiot! I just want to punch all of them :-)

The song is catchy though

yes they rock plus singer is so hot

Yes!!! because they are awesome and have meaningful songs that i can relate to!!!