questions dont relly exist, do you, do i, is this computer real, have you ever been to the moon, is there a mo

on, is there a you, do we really exist or all we all just in somethings mind, is there a something, is there a mind, what are letters relly, is there a god, is there a devil, is there even an earth, what is death, what is life, can you answer all of this, is there a you, is there a this, is there an answer, what is an answer, can this be answerd in a presise order, what is order, what is chaos, what is they, who are they, why are they here, what is here, who is here, is here existint, is there existint, is this suposed keybord relly here or am i imaging it, what is i, what is imaging, do i exist, do they exist, butlest imporantly are you existiant, just kidding or am i, what do you belive, what is a belief, is it good to have a belief, dont people die over beliefs, isnt better to have an idea, can an belief be changed, will an idea be changed, have you finally got my point, is there a you, is there a point, is anybody reding this, has anybody figured out my point?????????????????????

Favorite Answer

i believe i will just get a cold brew from the fridge and go turn on the game. The beer may not be real, the game may not be real and I may not be real, but as long as we are all not real together, I am good with that.

Touch a hot burner on a stove and ask yourself the same question, if you can get through the whole question then the answer is no, nothing is real, or you have a desease that does not let you feel pain. But if you cant get through the whole question then obviously messages are being sent to your brain and everything is in working order, and yes there is a reality and youd better start paying attention to it.

• huezo

Are you serious? Am I? is this a daft question? do you may plenty time on your palms? Did you extremely sort those questions? replace into it a figment of your mind's eye? are you able to stroll and chew gum on the comparable time? the respond on your question is 3 words: Jesus and medicines! Or is that truly my answer? Wow!!!

r u retarded if we werent real could we feel pain no were real yes to every answer look it up chaos go to school go to a mental hosipital.

philosophy 203 - how to get bogged down.