Someone asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

When can I start masturbating after a circumcision?

I had my circumcision 9 days ago and the stitches are still there on the penis. I tried to masturbate today, but I did not feel any sensations that I would ejaculate. Also, the stitches hurt when I touch them with my hands. When can I start masturbating after a circumcision and is the loss of feeling when I try to masturbate normal?

• EW
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't prior to the removal of the sutures. Be careful that you don't get an infection.

When you're healed or almost healed. Probably in another week or two. What you really don't want to do is rip the stitches cuz that'll make things a lot worse. And it shouldn't feel the same and there should be some loss in feeling, but mostly because it's different. So you've gotta figure out what feels good all over again, in a sense. Shouldn't take too long, once you're healed up.

Well, I'm not an expert in this area..but, I would think that, if at all possible, try and refrain from masturbating, at least until the stitches are gone. Then, if you are still having problems, I would suggest calling your doctor.

You should wait 2-4 weeks after the hospital told me.

But really you should just wait until you feel that your fully healed, and first time take it slow, if it hurts, stop.

I am just curious why you got a circumcision this old, and, no, i wouldent touch my dingdong if it had frikin cuts in it. wait tell it heals man!

let it heal!!! Sheesh

Wait until its completely healed, and watch for signs of infection. I know its hard to wait when you feel the urge, but you cant risk an infection there, immagine how much it would suck if you had to wait even longer cuz you got it infected???

I wouldn't think loss of feeling is a normal thing. The foreskin serves a purpose ya know.. I'd talk to the doctor and see what they say.

sorry you can never master bate again or have sex again unless you are Jewish and over 80.

For heck sake you tried it with stitches. You neatherndal do you want to lose it foreever. you may have los tmore than a peice of skin

NO STITCHES SHOULD STAY IN 9 DAYS KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF AND SEE A DOC.

YEs Be PAtient YOU HAve A LIFEtime to DO that