can t mobile track down stolen prepaid cards?

This bummy guy on manhattan sold me a 8 25$ (200$ value)

t-mobile prepaid refills for 10$ .I assume he probably stole them. The card number are all still covered and even if it doesnt work it was worth a try. Will I get in trouble for using it? How will they know ?

Favorite Answer

I bet there are not activated yet...so its no use to you!

You probably won't get in trouble for using it if it's a real legitimate card. If it's counterfiet then you might be.

But you still don't want the hassle of cops asking you questions, especially if two hours after you bought the cards, this guy was involved in a major drug deal or something. Stick to authorized dealers and you can never go wrong.

i don't think so because i think they're like gift cards so there's no real way of telling who stole it.

just sell them again....you'll be making a couple of bucks and I doubt you'll get 'caught' i don't think they can track you down though :)