When you get a "Best Answer" award, isn't it funny when you find out it's usually for an answer you hardly?

worked on?

• yagman
    Favorite Answer

OH! Pick me! Pick me! PLLEEEEEAAAASSEEE!

I've found that out too. Best answers are kind of hit and miss anyway - I finally just started only answering ones that I I felt i could say something that hadn't already been said just to give a viewpoint and not worry about points. I just got a really weird best answer - she lambasted me as not helping at all and she didn't care what I did (although I answered just what she asked) and I certainly wasn't worth one star or the ten points but she didn't want to wait for any more answers. I would probably get reported if I started answering "you need therapy" to all those that do.

LOL...........Happens a lot to me. Whenever I really right something to help someone, I am surprised after some time that the asker selects someone else who even didn't really answer the question. And sometimes I just post some material from somewhere else and I am awarded "Best Answer". I think we all must help each other by selecting the Best Answer as "Best Answer". LOL.

not me

i usually have to put in a lot of mental effort for my best answers

for about two weeks i didnt answer really anything and if i did i gave a quick stupid answer

no best answers

ive had 10 in the last 24 hours cause ive applied myself

yeah, that happens all the time! And the answers I feel passionately about I get slagged on with lots of thumbs down.

the best answer that I was given came from advice that I learned from life experience - I would say that the work I had done on it was costly enough - life experience is the greatest resorce

Not so much. I work on some answers, but not most of them.

So true! Do I get best answer for this answer?

Yes. (Why don't you give this a best answer, just to prove your point?)

yeah. It's rly funny. I'm thinkiung, oh, it's on that question that I had 4 paragraphs on, then it's like...it's the one I worked on 4 1/2 minute. WTF?

That is weird I guess another man's junk is another man's treasure.