Jesse19rap asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Drop Horn to get Gabriel?

They have both scored a measly 24 pts in my Yahoo league and I just see Gabriel as having a much better upside because he's becoming Bradys goto guy. Whatyaguysthink?

Favorite Answer

Dude, I would drop horn in a heart beat for gabriel. Gabriel is Brady's new deon branch. Plus horns numbers have been on decline since last year when he was a major dud.

Weird my Gabriel only has 17 and Horn has like 3 or something...But Yeah I told you yesterday get rid of Horn and pick Gab. up cus he has the upside of Brady...Thats Bray's new favorite WR well untill the sign Chariles Rogers..who they gave a try out too.

I did it and dont regreat it. Horn is to old and is a lot slower now. Brees only looks his way for the jump ball, if even that. Do it cause Gabriel is becoming a number 1 guy.

do it. horn is old and new orleans really is focused on running now and when they pass, it ain't to horn. gabriel had a few lucky games but he's the only WR that brady feels comfortable with now so that's more promising than horns old azz.

• PS

Get Gabriel asap. Horn is done son.

Sideways move, neither will make much difference.

If you do make the move check to see in which week you play the guy who you're making the trade with. Which team will those players be playing for that week? Is he setting you up by giving you a tough matchup ?

that' 50/50 although i think everybody i putting horn lo, i think he qill produce

....weird