Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

caucasian/latino women, would u date an asian guy?

ah hah! i saw it! i saw the impossible!

i didn't think it was possible! but i saw it!

an asian guy, not good looking in any way with a hot

looking white/latino woman! and they had a kid. i followed them for 3 blocks to verify the kid was theirs! and it was! he was half asian half white! ah hah!

for u naysayers out there. nah nah na nah naaaa!

i knew it!

i knew it!

haaaa!

this was in new york by the way. near columbus circle.

Favorite Answer

I'm white and I worked in a Chinese dental office for 2 years and saw half white half Chinese all the time. I actually always had a thing for asians. My boss, Dr. Su expained to me that white men will marry chinese girl, and white girl will marry chinese men because they look exotic with the slanted eyes. In China, asians prefer the rounder eyed asians, and the ones with the slanted eyes are actually considered ugly, which is why they marry white people! I was in such awe when she explained that to me. She also showed my co-worker and me a poster of an asian soap opera star that she thinks is soooo cute, and Kristina and I though he was a woman!! Aparently the Asians are attracted to round eyes and femanine features. It's cool to learn about culture differances isn't it. The other reason why white men marry asian women is because they are in the military and get stationed in Japan, Korea, and other asian countrys and they fall in love and marry!

Source(s): 03-05-05
  • YD

OK you are so weird.... maybe you should go back to columbus circle and see if you find the medication you dropped following those people for three blocks...I mean who does that dude your a Looser! ( L)

I always see a bunch of asian men with white women or latinas.

you have got to get over race, man the reason none of those women even glace at you is because you probably reek of 'insecure' and race obsession.

You seriously need help. I'm not kidding. Please get some psychiatric treatment. Stop asking the same questions over and over again.

My own uncle married a white woman and they have three hapa kids. My uncle is a 6'2", buff Asian guy.

My own dad is white and my mom is Asian. ...get over this whole race thing already.

If two people love each other why does skin have to do with, Moses wife wasn't white she was black. So who's to be judging whom anyone marries that 's GOD place.

And we care because??? Are you writing a book? You keep asking the same questions over and over and over....if I were you and you ARE writing a book, I'd leave that chapter out buddy. Nobody gives a rat's a_ss who dates who. Everybody has their own preferences and right now I wish you would bugger off....

Um, we have Asian guys married to any kind of woman here. I like men who are tall and blonde, so my guess is not for me. But yea you!

Well.. Yea who wouldn't? ok they are dumbasses to be racists so yes i would

I think the question is, why would you?

Sure, if he was cool enough :)