Why does it seem like all frozen chicken pot pies come from Canada regardless of brand?

Stouffers

Boston Market

Pepperidge Farm

and other brands of frozen Chicken pot pie all seem to come from Canada. Why is this?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Everything frozen comes from Canada. Actually, we have genetically engineered chicken pot pie trees on Baffin Island. Every summer when the ice is out we send up loads of barges to pick them off the branches and ship them south.

Actually, I lied about the trees. But it isn't chicken. What do you think we do with the baby seals after we've taken the fur off?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A culinary mystery. Why is Chicago Town Pizza made in Manchester, England?

• 1 decade ago

Don't know. But, my famous Reese's Chicken PotPie is right here in USA. We're working to get these delicious babies in the stores, especially when kids and picky-eaters love'em! We have them at our carry-out, another restaurant and we have two major grocery store interested in the product. Hoping to hearing from you soon.

• 1 decade ago

because they know how to make some pot pie up in the north.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why do all plastic products come from China?

It just happens to be made there. It's kind of funny, are you sure Marie Calendar is?

• 1 decade ago

You should not complain and thank the Canadians, imagine if you get them from Asia, here we use dead bird flu chickens.

• 1 decade ago

Interesting. I am Canadian and never knew that. Maybe they are all made by the same factory or company.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.