There's this really cute girl...?

For a year or so I've had my eye on this really cute girl in school and I've been quiet about it. I've become friends with her, but other than that, not much else. I think I am in love with her, but don't have the guts to tell her, what do I do?

Favorite Answer

you have to tell her. there is no other way, and honestly, things are always so confuse nowadays that we always like when someone says things clearly. try to hint a bit first, invite her to the movies (just the two of you) or other kind of date that is clearly a date, and not just friends hanging out, to try to feel the temperature and see if she's in the mood to appreciate, and then tell her.

Continue being her friend and somehow find out if she has a b/f. Slowly but surely start giving her compliments and then flirt with her a little bit. Take it slow and see how she responds. I wouldn't ask her out yet, until I find out if she's dating someone. Otherwise you would just end up embarrassing yourself.

I am a girl and a gess your a guy!

Start by siting next to her

then ask one of her friends if she likes or loves you!

then give her....

candy

roses

chocolates

and a photo of you!

Katie lovett

Source(s): Good Luck!! try hard

Have you even dated this girl or shown her that you have any interest in her besides just being friends?

You might want to start their first...

Just tell her, trust me she knows how you feel, I'm the girl in the same awkward posistion.