Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Are ther other games like Runescape?

• :D
    Favorite Answer

theres Endless Online, and Maplestory- or something like that, but i think runescape is alot better then those. too bad most the non-nerdy people have left.

Yes there is Eternal Lands. It is a Mmorpg, and best of all its free! It has great 3D graphics. I personally have not been able to play this game because I do not have a Nividea video card on my computer. From what I can tell though it has a good skill system. It is currently in beta testing and does not get a lot of adverts on websites but it looks like a solid game. The client download is about 20 mega-bites for Windows XP. Good luck

Warcraft

Everquest

Lord Of The Rings

MapleStory

Rose Online

Ragnrarok Online

yes club penguin its a virtual world where you can walk around and talk. if you pay you can become a member and dress your penguin and build an igloo. im a member and i hope you like this game ENJOY!

maple story