Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

eyeliner bad?

does using eyeliner have any bad sides to it? will it affect your skin in the years to come? both liquid and pencil. how about permanent makeup eyeliner?

Favorite Answer

Regular eyeliner has no side effects. Permanent eyeliner is a whole different issue. Yes, I'm sure it's painful and you'll have to retouch it every few years to keep it from fading.

no eyeliner isn't risky in case you employ it properly only be sure you dont share it you ought to get stys or purple eye that way and verify when you place on it which you're taking it off or wash out your eyes with some rinse this prevents the eyeliner from clogging your tear ducts or different pores in the attention inflicting stys in case you dont understand what a sty is its like an exceptionally tiny zit in the eyelid

Nope, but of you rub a lot of the liquid stuff in your eyes, it stings. Also, I read that if you pull on your eyelids to put eyeliner on, that can give you premature wrinkles because you are stretching out your eyelids. I wouldn't worry about it.

you can get pretty nasty infections with eyeliner so you should be careful... permanent eye liner on the other hand is kind of disturbing.. in my opinion because you have to retouch it, is painful, and just doesn't look natural

your skin absorbs eyeliner

ive been using i- liner 4 a long time and it hasent done anything to me so go 4 it=)

I hope not because I could not live without it

• fayem7

I use both

i would hope not or im gonna have some SERIOUS problems if it dose lol

it probably has bad sides to it... but i don't now.