i like this guy but he thinks ive been acting weird since i told him that i liked him?

i like my friend andy. i told him that i liked him and i asked him why he doesnt talk to me the same . and he said it is because ive been acting weird ever since i told him that i liked him

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well i guess he just doesnt like u like that that aint ur prob its his

alotta people think its akward (which u have2 admit it kinda is) but at least u were brave enuff 2 tell him

peace out!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

He's a typical guy. You tell them that you like them and they run off like a chicken. Welcome to the real world! Guys get stupid when you tell them you like them, most guys are like that..they get happy and concieted and then they want to make you suffer by neglecting you-not acting the way they used to just to make you feel hurt and they on the other hand, will feel happy that they have a girl chasing after them. What you need to do is ignore him too!! He will then notice the difference and will feel foolish and will start to talk to you again and even show interest. Be neglectful towards him-meaning no more calling, visiting etc, and he will want you like crazy. Trust me :) Guys like a challenge, not an easy catch. You already did your part by being brave and telling him how you felt, now it's his turn to do something about it. Just be patient.

• 1 decade ago

There is undoubtedly an awkward tension now.

Now he is reading more of what you say and do (e.g. hugs, words, looks...) because your words and actions could belie something more because you have more feelings for him. He doesn't want to mislead you, so he is being a little more watchful.

• 1 decade ago

All guys act like that maybe it is because they are shy or because they don't no what to say.....It might have just shocked him and so now he just don't know how to act around you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.