What should i do?

I MET THIS GURL ONLINE AND NOW IM GOING OUT WITH HER AND I JUST NOW GOT HER PIC AND SHE SO UGLY WHAT SHOULD I DO?

• Taz
    Favorite Answer

Be a man, and go out with her. This is why they call it a blind date, because you have NO idea what you're getting into. Bear in mind, its just a date, not marriage.You are free to still date others. Next time she calls/writes/I.M's you, just tell her you already got another date lined up, sorry. If you don't want any of your friends to see her with you, take her to a place you KNOW none of your pals hang out. And give her the benefit of not judging her just on looks. There is the possibility you might actually have fun. I have several women friends that are definitely not ever going to hit the cover of Cosmo, but they are GREAT people to be around. And I met them through blind dates.

how did you go out with this girl without even seeing her first?