Precripition speed Addicition"Help"?

I've been taking percripition speed for 21 years, I have 4 kids that I devote all my time too. I'm married to someone who got me addicted and now continuesly critizes me for being addicited.

I would like to go to rehab, but he critises my 2 boys all the time also, I have a problem with leaving them with him and I have no family here where I live, and I stay so busy with the kids and house work I don't have time for friends.I honesly don't see how mothers that are drug free do it all.

Favorite Answer

Well, if it is prescribed you should speak to your doctor about this. Tune out your husbands criticism and let him know that he is not helping your situation. I think a lot of mothers might take speed to keep them going and that is a common addiction, but there is hope and help out there if you need it. So go and see your doctor and be honest with him/her.

You know what to do. Get help. You need rehab. Check mental health resources in your phone book if money is a problem. You owe it to those kids.