Disney World.?

Ok, I have went to disney world a million times, but I am just curious what some of ya'll's favorite rides are? Also if you have ever rode space mountain, what is it like? And is it sorta like Thunder Mountain?

Favorite Answer

space mountain is one of my favorites. at first you go through a tunnel with lots of bright lights. then it's dark and you can't see anything except for the "stars" because the ride is inside above everybody's heads while they can see you but you can't see them. anyways, it's basically an up down kind of roller coaster.

I love the Hunted Mansion, Tikii Tikkii Room,Pirates Of The Caribbean,and Space Mountain.

Source(s): disney.com

Space Mtn is a unique ride, although I dont know how to describe it other than a very dark sort of roller coaster. Much different than Big Thunder Mtn.

• ?

Mine is the Rockin Rollar coaster staring Aerosmith. That ride is da bomb. Going from 0 to 60 in 2.8 seconds is awsome. And I love how they play music for you when your waiting in line!!!

Man, do I love that ride!!!

Source(s): I was just at Disney world last week, rode on that ride like 15 times!

never been there, cuz i have little sibs and it would cost a heck of a lotta money. but i heard the pirates of the caribbean ride was awesome, or was that disneyland? i get the two mixed up all the time.......