have i been corrupted?

A couple years back i was this really innocent girl, i had not been in a relationship anyone and dint evenhave my first kiss. Then i started hanging out at the dance clubs and I was exposed to alot of freaky stuff, such as hooking up with strangers, exotic dancers, freaky people dancing on the floor. Well i thinki it changed my personality, i went from being shy to more outgoing. I think my innocence has been corrupted b/c i have a more sexual side now. Is my innocence lost, since i hooked up (went to 2nd base only) with random strangers

Favorite Answer

im with you on that.. i was very held back when it came to just hooking up w/ girls.. im still not a fan of random hook ups.. but im slowly losing that and moving more toward freak..

I use to be like you. Until I met my friends that corrupted my brain now when people talk to me all I think about is dirty stuff. And I have a more sexual side to me as well and thats b/c of my ex bf and I went all the way home with my friend who was my ex bf's friend. Yeah I cheated on my ex bf with that guy. So your not the only one who has been corrupted people and the enviorment your in tend to rub off on you so thats just part of life.

• nanny2

well you are growing up just be careful.