Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

now i am getting mad!!?

Ok i dont get why i have to go to diner alone and have the waiter sit with me and try to pick me up when i am smart(full academic scholarship) pretty (sunshine girl) and available!! I cant seem to get a guy that wants to stick around grr...Is it because i dont sleep with them within the first week or because i dont really enjoy going out to the stupid bar everynight??? I think that i am gonna just totally cut off guys FOREVER and i am not joking :(and now this guy taht works at the gym i have to see every other day!!! it sux big time i feel like crying its not fair!!!

Favorite Answer

From a man's point, I think that some of guys you date are afraid of you, because of your intellect. You are not letting them win and if they can't win, then whats the use in trying.

Personally, I think that is good on your part, because you should be choosy about who you want to be with and if they are shallow, don't give up, you will find someone who See's you and not your body. As for the future, if you are not interested, just tell them "excuse me, but I was looking forward to a quiet evening to myself, pause and say thank you". when someone approach you to which you may find somewhat interesting, go ahead, conversate. You may find it interesting and a friendship may develop. its better this way, because I think it saves you the hurt, of the thought that someone just wanted to be with you because of your beauty. You must demand equality and fair treatment.

Oh, if you have free time, join a club, be apart of something, this way, you more than likely would meet people of your caliber.

• LibraT

Uuummm exactly what is wrong with a waiter or a guy that works at the gym? Are they not good enough for you? Maybe you don't have anyone because of your attitude. You seem to have a superiority issue.

You know your line of thinking is a little demeaning. So what the guy is a waiter. He obviously has compassion whether you wanted it or not. Maybe, just maybe, you come across as a "know it all" or that you think you are to good. Well, I don't know you and I'm just giving you something to think about.

Maybe you should stop trying for guys that u think are perfect looking and all that and try to widen your choices.

Also when u go out stop looking for the perfect guy, the perfect guy will come to you.

theres more too life then bars an would have to know more about you to say more of why they trun you down an yes theres more to b/f an g/f then sexs an bars

JUST LEARN HOW TO IGNORE THIS KIND OF GUY, LEARN HOW TO SAY "GET OUT OF MY FACE" WITH A SMILE AND DON'T GIVE UP GUYS JUST BECAUSE FO FEW NO GOOD BUMS OUT THERE , THERE'S A LOT OF US GOOD, NICE , PLEASANT, LOVING, RESPECTFUL GUYS AROUND!!

Maybe it's your aggressive tendancies or may you are just better suited to a female companion.

Email me. I will be your friend. I am single and looking for a lady.

I live in Maryland. Where do you live?

dont give up keep smiling youll find the perfect guy

go to yahoo personals. my sister did, they got married and has been happy ever since they even became ordained preachers