Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

UCLA!! - Do you live in any of these buildings?

"Westwood Chateu"

"Westwood Palm"

Or any of the other unversity housing offered for MARRIED students.. 1 or 2 bedrooms NOT studios?

If so PLEASE email me.. THANKS!

1 Answer

  • Arif
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Which place you are talking about

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.