Do u think Martin likes me more than a friend?

Today I go to the library and I bump into Martin who is my friend and he lives on my street. Anyway we were talking on MSN and he asked me to F*ck him and then I said no. And then he said lets have sex in the tree house near our neighborhood. And I said ok. Then he asked me to give him a bj and then he said he was joking then he called me a player and then he said give me a bj and I said maybe and then he asked me if I want to be his friend with benefits. And I said sure. What do u think ? Does he like me more than a friend ? And do u think he will ask me out?

Favorite Answer

how old are you???? get away from Martin fast!!!

First of All .. how old are you?

I would not do what he is asking you to do .. people have sex out of love and honestly from reading your question it doesnt sound like you are ready for it.

I dont think he likes you more then just someone he thinks he can just get some *** from .. sorry if that seems rude but I am being honest. I cant tell you for sure if he will ask you out but I think that once he gets what he wants from he will throw you to the curb. Not to be rude again.

This is nothing against you .. in fact what I am trying to say is that you are way too good for him and you should tell him you think way to highly of yourself to do that.

I hoped I helped and Good luck on making the right choice.

silly kids, bjs are for grown ups!

how old r u