How can you tell if an ex-boyfriend is jealous when he hears that you have another boyfriend?

How can you tell if an ex-boyfriend is jealous when he hears that you have another boyfriend and looks sad when u mention it to other people but has fun with his friends and look sad around them sometimes but when he's near you and your friends he's always smiling?

Favorite Answer

You sound very immature. If you ever had feelings for that guy, which I assume you did at one time, then honor that former bond by being mature and not purposely trying to inflict pain or take glee in creating negative emotions. In other words, have some class.

He's your EX! Stop wasting time on the past and look to the future. Time to grow up instead of trying to get revenge on people. Since he decided to be your ex, I doubt that whatever you do is going to affect him much, so stop plotting mischief and make a better choice in Bf's next time.

• iswd1

Why do you care? If you left him or vice versa, it's over. You want to make him feel bad? You want him to be jealous? If so, you need to take a good look at yourself because you have some major issues.

Get a grip.

Well thats an easy question to answer. First i would know hes spying on me if he still likes me or he will get a gf to make you jealous. He will keep looking at you or sometimes when your along he will go over to you and ask you personal info like... *who who is that guy* and so on... I hoped i helped :)

You can tell if he is jealous if he interfers, or acts rude around either your boy or you. Maybe he asks you why you are going out with him or something stupid like that, but hun, don't purposefully hurt someone like that. Who cares if he is jealous...move on.

Maybe he has feelings? Have you ever considered anyone besides yourself? Parading your new bf in front of your ex-bf will only make him angry and recent you more. If I were him, I'd never see or talk to you again. i wouldn't be smiling around my friends either if my ex-wife was there.

well if he's jealous he wants you to think he's cool with it so he's goin 2 smile around you, but you can tell hes jealous if he gets sad when you mention it, im sure if you realtionship was good then ofcourse hell be jealous ur still his gurl

Sounds like you want him to be jealous. Why would you even care.

Why do you care if it as an EX, sounds like you want him hurt

maybe a little jealous of your new relationship,wondering what he missed you must be still a little attracted to him or you would not be tracking him like your doing.