bkhawk742 asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

my dog going back to surgery this Tuesday and yes bye this week i will have lawyer?

today he went and back to the doctors they confirmed the surgery was done all wrong please pray i will have lawyer with me this week, my heart is broken and now $ 7.500

down road im in dept .. i have sold everything i can sell now i need a mircale bye this week.. the humane society call me tonight and they given me a number to call this monday.. my dog going back animal medical center to fix the surgery which was not done right .. please pray he doesnt' lose his little leg

• HDB
    Favorite Answer

What a sad story. I'm so sorry. I hope that everything works out for you and your dog. You have my prayers and best wishes.

• smiley

I'm so sorry this has happened to your dog. I will pray for it & you. I hope you can get something out of it for your dog. I know $ want cure your dog but at least you'll have some put back if anything else happens. Lets pray that nothing else happens. God Bless.

Your doggy has my prays.

In the future have the Humane Society recommend a vet to you as they usually know one that doesn't milk the pet ower.

God Bless

I am praying for you for peace of mind and for your dog and your finances.

Remember God cares for the birds of the air and he cares for your dog. He cares about what we care about because He cares about us.

Just say Thank you Lord that my dog is whole and complete nothing missing and nothing broken.

God bless you and you dog,I hope all goes well. Prayer is the best.

wow that is sad i will pray for you and the little guy