Reflection Paper assignment...need help!?

I am enrolled in Sharon Baptist Biblical Institute in Philadelphia, the course I'm taking is: Bible Doctrine. We have a Reflection Paper due 11/1, but I'm not 100% clear on what Reflection means. Do they want me to reflect on what's been discussed in class, or is it something else? This is a serious question, I would appreciate serious answer, thanks!

Some of the topics we are going over are:

Prolegomena

Theology

Christology

Pnuematology

Bibliology

Favorite Answer

A reflection paper is composed of the thoughts you have had during your classes and what you think about what you were taught. How do ..."you see and feel about what you were taugh in class." It is a essay of your personal beliefs now that you have finished the class. You may want to include how you felt about the syllabus and the method of teaching that your instructor used. Good Luck!

The surface of the paper is not smooth so it can't reflect a cohesive image. It scatters any reflected light so you can't see an image.

I'm as confused as you are!

Reflect on what is inside of you.