- asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Do u stick up for ur BFF when other friends talk about her or do you ignore wut they say so u dont lose them?

Some of my friends dont like my one friend, but my one friend is always there for me when they're not. They make fun of her behind her back and i want to stand up for her but i still dont want to lose my friends. That is my problem.

Favorite Answer

Stick up for her no matter what!!! If you know someone is doing something wrong, then look in your heart and figure out what's more important. What your "friends" say or your values?? Being a true person is risking everything you got for a true friend. Dont forget that!

i have the same problem with my BFF they make mean nicknames and stuff behind her back too. i never just ignore it and go on i usually tell my friend what they say but it also depends on the person. if they talk about her in front of me or to me i usually change the conversation or tell them to stop. but think about it, if your friends talk about her wouldn't they talk about you... which are worth keeping as friends.

you have to stick up for her. if your so-called friends make fun of her behind her back, don't you think they would do the same to you? if you really don't want to lose your friends just be cool about it, dont be a ***** when you tell them just be like 'hey guys shes my friend, i'd appreciate it if you didn't make fun of her.'

i always stuck up for my friends....and we made it through all that bullshi t highschool drama

This got here approximately to me. extremely, i found out that a number of my acquaintances have been saying **** approximately me at the back of my lower back. all of us artwork mutually, in spite of if it is purely approximately for a million/2 the year (it is a piece time element). besides, I now not evaluate them acquaintances, persay. i'm unable to make the worry to confirm them throughout our off-time. the only time i will bypass close to any of them is while a huge team human beings each and every so often bypass out after artwork. or perhaps then, I save my distance. It hurts to confirm that a number of your persons are fake and going at the back of your lower back. i became exceptionally pissed by way of fact certainly one of them had the nerve to unfold my company to everybody who could hear to her and talk ****, and he or she became interior a similar difficulty as me - doing the appropriate same element. This got here approximately months in the past - and that i'm nevertheless pissed. The extra they attempt and refer to me and be friendly, the extra pissed i'm getting. ethical of the tale - i don't tell all of us my company. not even my superb pal (b/c she would be in a position to run and tell her boyfriend b/c she tells him each and every thing - in spite of if it has not something to do with him). i don't have confidence all of us. by way of fact even although they might say that it is "in simple terms between us 2", it in no way is. the information will unfold like wildfire.

Well ,you already know who your true friend is. Who do you think is going to be there 10 years from now?

you have to choose between them or her because sometime she'll probably find out that you knew and didn't stand up for her if she is always there you should absolutely choose her.

Source(s): personal