Guys help i know its kinda far off, but , i need time to get the money for my boy thats a friend a gift?

I like him, but I don't know what to get him, cause were not going out or anything. It'd be fine with me if we were tho! lol ! I can't get him somthing that says i love you, and what do guys like for valentines day? girls are much easier!!Lol!

Favorite Answer

Alright, if you like him, go ahead and get him something cheesy, trust me, he won't think your saying "i love you" or anything. If hes into music then a cd is a great idea or an accesory for his mp3 if he has one. Just think about what he likes, then hook him up with something related to his interest.

On one hand, i think of you're overreacting a tiny bit. the countless issues you listed right here that she's mentioned, you're interpreting too lots into. She appears like she's a minimum of attempting to be valuable and supportive, and you recognize darn properly she will not love a woman any much less. this is stupid. on the different hand, in case you experience like she's being irrelevant and your emotions are harm or regardless of, and in the experience that your husband isn't being supportive and helping to ascertain barriers and floor rules, then you ought to be assertive and upward push up for your self whilst she says those issues, do not forget approximately approximately it in the intervening time and enable your self stew over it till you explode. Say "Why might you're saying some thing like that? That hurts my emotions, it is offensive." etc. you're purely taken care of as properly as you enable human beings to handle you. yet relationships with prolonged families are 2 way streets. a undeniable quantity of staying power and tolerance are necessary. do not sweat the small stuff. Many MILs are lots worse than what you have mentioned right here.

Guys are easy.

a)5 downloads on his ipod

b)A home cooked steak dinner

c)Take him to a movie

d) A framed picture of yourself and he...even if you have to pose it as part of the gift

e) Anything weird as seen as the As Seen On TV store

f) Homemade chocolate chip cookies in a weird wrap

Getting him to like you: check the temperature. Touch his arm (w/ your arm - hand if you have to) and see if he moves it. If he doesn't - stage 2: kiss him on the check as you leave next time esp if you do the movies.

If you know how to bake some cookies or cakes, then why not give him that. They say that a "man's heart is through his stomach", so give him something that he would appreciate, your time and your effort to serve him his favorite treats. Goodluck!

Get him a Friend card, and a guy shirt or somthing...just ask him what he would like, see what he is intereasted and buy him what he is intreasted in getting.

{I'm no guy **lol**} But something you can get for a guy would be lik a c.d. or something. If you want something for him for Valentine's Day then get him a big bag of candy harts: my brother loves those!!

~*~*~Hope that helps~*~*~

xoxo-Jesse-xoxo

Gift certificate, either for a restaurant or retail store.

Bake him cookies.... The way to his heart is through his stomach

music, DVD's, computer games, girls

get him boxers =\ or candy :)