Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what do u think ( I need major help)?

he keeps asking me who I like and I want to tell him especially cuz he says if I tell him who he likes he will tell me who he likes and I really want to date him, he is my best guy friend and we sit together in everyclass I mean he acts like he likes me, my friends say it is a given what should I do. and I know he doesnt like like any of the other girls in the school (small school) cuz I asked him but he wont tell me who he likes, there is another girl and we r pretty good friends he says he kinda likes her, but he says there is a girl who he likes in OUR school, but he wont tell me and this girl who it is (we r trying to figure it out) we no it aint any of the other girls I mean I guess it must be me and this other girl maybe he likes both of us and cant decide, but he says shes is okay and I am with him like all the time in school (we r in the same grade all the same classes to) and he says the other girl is ok but he dont like any other girls in our school , could it be me

Favorite Answer

Look up the definition of love, you don't have a clue. "I tell him I like him and then he will tell me who he likes", what B/S, are you both 10 year olds.

Maybe it is! Maybe it isn't....I think that you should just tell him that you have feelings for him or if you don't want to then maybe you could just talk to him about different people and casually bring yourself up. See what he says, and if he gets embarassed or acts shy then you know he does. If he just gives you a strait answer or says something cocky then maybe he isn't the guy. But if he does end up liking you then you should take a chance...don't wait around...

I think he likes you but if you are to scared to tell him then ask him to give you a clue and you will give him a clue, if the clue is about you then tell him who you like. the end...or the beginning...good luck!!!!!

This looks like a like you wrote a book.

Well he really has you going now doesnt he. Maybe you should cool it down justa tad, and he just might tellya.

It could be you. You won't know until you are up front with him! =) Good luck!

Of course its you! What are you waiting for? Have fun!

You want the simple answer - yes!!