I recenly lost a few hand drawings of famous paintings that I had purchased in Florence.?

Basically in the Uffizi gallery courtyard lots of people sell these, one of the ones I bought was a closeup shot of the finger of God giving Adam the spark of life (Michelangelo's painting in the sistine chapel). The other was of a beautiful woman, nude and bathing in a body of water. Now I lost these both in a Venice hotel, and I want to buy them again somewhere but I forget the name of the artist who did the beautiful woman painting. Does anybody now the name of this artist??????????? if you do I'd be eternally grateful.

I don't think its Degas because in the painting shes in a body of water, anyway i guess ill never know who the artist is

• GiGi
    Favorite Answer

It could be Degas...His lady is standing in a shallow tub of water, and sponging off....

More information are needef for tracing the beautiful bather.

The best way, if you remember that the original painting was in the Uffizi, is checking here:

http://www.polomuseale.firenze.it/musei/uffizi/def...

I live not far from Florence.