World of WarCraft?

Someone told me its free to play WOW online if you have the right CD can anyone tell me the right cd

Favorite Answer

No, you still have to register with the site and pay for at least a month. After that, your account no longer works. Guild Wars is free, but it's not as good as WoW. You can download a 10 day trial of WoW at their site, or ask a friend who owns the game to give you his trial key.

It is not free to play wow if you have the right CD. Your account has to be activated online with a credit card before you can play. You can get a free 14 day trial though by going to their site.

As has previously been stated, it is not free to play. You may have heard about Illegal Emulation Servers, they are free to play on. These servers have no Blizzard support, are not condoned by Blizzard and if you get caught playing on one, Blizzard can prosecute you for violating there terms and conditions. Cough up your cash, have a great gaming expierence and support Blizzard, so they can continue to produce high quality games.

It's not free. You get your first month free, but after that, there's a monthly charge of around $12-$15 per month for your account.

• it's only a 14 day free trial and you have to start over every 14 days

I was HOOKED to this game, it's extremely addictive and trust me you won't be the same person for a while if you start playing.