scotland vs france ......... ??

1-0 shocked ????????

any comments ???????????

Favorite Answer

Well done to both teams.

Scotland's coach said in an interview prior to the game that he thinks France is the best team in the world. He also said that it is the team to beat in the Euro. Seems to me winning over france became more than just a game to them. These teams have a history and it was all important for the scots to beat france. It was a matter of pride to them, something they were prepared to do at all cost and they succeeded. That may have been costly to france but I don't know, 'cuz this whole thing now sounds more and more like it's a huge compliment for my team.

Congrats Scotland.

• Nicole

"I was disappointed with the ball boys for slowing down the game," France manager Raymond Domenech said after Les Bleus' 1-0 loss to the Scots on Saturday. "I think they may have been educated in that. It's regrettable that it was here in a country known for its fair play."

Is he serious? They've got to admit that they lost fairly.

Source(s): www.foxsoccer.com
  • keetan

third time this question has been asked 3-0 are you smart the french will fall apart ummmmmmmmmm dont think of so it the two gonna be a score draw or the winner will win with the aid of the staggering objective 2-a million scotland

No, we're here, I was watching Bernardini win his race at Oak Tree in Santa Anita. He has 30 points + going in the 2006 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championship on Nov 4th.

I was also shocked! i didnt watch the match but wen i saw the score my imediate reaction was laughter!! i just laughed not cause the french lost but because the scottish won!! soryy no ofence 2 french or scottish ppl its just that i expected france 2 win!!

Well done to the Tartan Army, If they can keep up the good result in the upcoming qualifying matches, they will be in the finals in 2008.

Scotland won over a team that made it to World Cup..

AHAHAHAHAAH

I'm here a franch fan.I am indeed shocked.But then thats waht football it all bout.Shocks,surprises,tears and happiness.Yesterday was definitely not our day.Scotland played well.

COngrats Scotland.

Well done Scotland. I hope they can keep going and make it to the finals.