Queer as folk!?

What do you think of the TV series Queer as folk. ?

Favorite Answer

I absolutely love it. Definitely a show I can get addicted to. I had only seen it from the last season, but now its playing on Logo. So, I get to see it from the beginning! yay! I luv Brian (Gale Harold) ! Although, I feel that each character really does bring something special and unique to the show. So sad the show had to end.......I wanted many more seasons.

• corl

OMG i like it!!! i'm so addicted to it! I even have not considered the 5th season, yet i'm unable to attend till I do! Brian and Justin are large and that i only love Deb. She is so gay and he or she does not even like women!!! I actually have a mushy spot for Emmett using fact I see slightly myself in him. Ted is a warm mess, mutually as Mel and Linds are difficult. they should get their crap together using fact i understand that they are meant to be together. i understand Linds tousled with that artist, yet dammit, they belong together. I only love that tutor and that i kinda want that those characters have been particularly genuine. i might particularly prefer to circulate to Babylon with them. I guess we would have a blast!

Isn't it over? Been over?

I watched the first few seasons and really enjoyed the story line- altho I am not real comfortable with a gay lifestlye. I think they did a good job.

Really liked it the first season, when the guys profiled were real losers. Now it's just regular straight guys and pushing a bunch of snobby, high priced fancy crap.

Was my favorite show for 5 years, just for the eye candy. Now its on repeats on Bravo TV.

Plus the soundtrack always was fantastic!

Don't so much like watching man love but I LOVE BRIAN!!! The actor that plays Brian is on a new show on primetime, I don't watch it but I think it is called "Vanished".

I love that show. It showed the real life of gay people and thats why I liked it. It was funny too.

I liked it, cause it sent an alternative view, without being harsh, or stereotypical.

never watched it. too many gay friends. don't think their lives should be on TV....either.

interesting